CWF Benefits and Membership Information
The Canadian Woodlands Forum (CWF) is one of the few industry organizations committed to helping you by keeping you informed and providing opportunities to communicate and network. If you are a contractor, equipment dealer or manufacturer, a forestry professional employed by the pulp and paper industry, the sawmilling industry, provincial natural resources department or a research organization, and if you want to pursue your professional development goals, the benefits of joining the CWF listed below will help you get started right away.
- Networking opportunities
- Staying informed
- Expanding knowledge base and awareness
- Saving money
- Supporting continuing education and professionalism
- Newsletters full of practical information
- Woodlands tours
- Seminars and problem solving workshops covering topics such as: commercial thinning, water quality, ground disturbance, optimizing woof fibre, equipment maintenance, information technology, business management, best management practices and more
- Contractors’ Roundtable
- Outstanding Logging Contractor of the Year Awards Program
In order to excel and remain competitive in today’s global economy, companies and organizations need to keep their staff informed of the trends allowing them the opportunity to network, discuss and challenge new ideas, and to develop on a personal level.